• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Seibon Carbon Fiber Backpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunny-pancake.gif

Why did your thread over at neco get locked:help:

because he failed to give even the most basic information on what his group buy was for... that and historically our group buys are actually car related [not that we descriminate].

just my 2 cents but if you think your going to get 20+ people, you may want to start with an interest check... that number seems unrealistic.

looks like something for rich kids to use as a weapon. LOL

Or to protect from a weapon.

I can see it now after the recent V.T tragedy. Some poor shmoe will try to make a dime off it and make "the next gen bullet proof plate book bag's to double as a shield" :nonono:

https://www.carbonfiberbackpack.com/categoryNavigationDocument.hg?categoryId=2IF you dont know what it is, your obviously not going to get it, we dont need unnecessary posts.

You don't need to be a jerk :)
Just because someone doesn't know what something is right off the bat doesn't mean they are not going to buy one. I look at stuff I've never seen before all the time - and sometimes wind up buying cool stuff... sometimes not. :shrug:

No need to be mean about it.
OG-p0002-ST.jpg

THEY'RE for students. ;)

Thats sweet and all. If you're going to try to sell something to somebody, you should probably include pictures and at least a small description about what you're trying to sell. Your original post linked to the exact same thing you had written here adding none of the pertinent information. FYI, these were originally designed for motorcycle riders, not students as you say.

thats so cool...you should wear it on the front...that would be pretty gangster...
does it make your contour faster?? just curious being as its in the GB section on a car forum

i carry my laptop to work everyday, and havent found a backpack i liked for it yet, this might just do the trick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back