• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE Forum Moderator Needed

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
OK, looks like you guys & gals are in need of a new forum moderator thats online regularly and responsible. I'm not just going to appoint someone at random and the person who gets the position will have some set responsibilities that they must handle. I would like you (SE Members) to throw out some nominations for who you'd think would be a good representative & moderator of the SE Forum.

Thanks
-Mark

I would like to nominate (in no particular order) HolyRolerzC3 and SVTTOUR.

They are both very active on the boards, have good working relationships with other mods, and I believe they would both be an asset.
In addition, they have both expressed an interest.

Just my .02

Last edited:
I nominate icysvt because he is very active on the boards and likes to help out other CEGers.

Last edited:
I Nominate Holyrollerzc3 ( Kyle )..
Very active with the contour community. Knows alot..Gets along with everyone..Has owned a Contour for the past 5 years..

Last edited:
as stated, multiple times, I was/am one of the "original" SE'ers and I am online all the time. I'll be dropping in to moderate threads/clean up as needed. If another strictly "SE" mod is needed, by all means... but I will be happy to help!

I would also like to nominate HolyrollerzC3 or SVTTOUR. They have both said they want to do it and I know they are very knowledgeable and would be fair in decisions that need to be made on here

I Nominate Holyrollerzc3 ( Kyle )..
Very active with the contour community. Knows alot..Gets along with everyone..Has owned a Contour for the past 5 years..

And I havent... Ive owned my SVT since march of 01. :)

I thank Brent372(Brent) and SVTFLEA(Kim) for nominating me. I can bring alot of positive information and atmosphere to the SE chapter. I am on here at least 5 times a day and I read every topic that is posted. I may not post in every topic but I am aware of whats going on. I also can answer questions and have answered plenty for alot of CEG members concerining troubleshooting and 3L info.
I would also like to become a moderator to bring the SE chapter together and make it feel like a contour owners 2nd home where he/she can come and have friends here to chat with and share information with.

May the voting begin VOTE!! SVTTOUR07 lol

Last edited:
I would like to add OB1 to the nominations also! he is a great guy and has lots of info to share if you ask and is an all around helpful guy to the ceg community

If I had to pick one, I'd say HolyrollerzC3. But Ray, icesvt and svttour are all great in my book, so I'm up for anyone.:cool:

Back