• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

sctxCL2

trinifastsvt

New CEG'er
I Picked Up a Sctxcl2 and Was Doing Some Tuning But I Need Some Help With Some of the Settings. I Changed the Air/fuel 2% ,axle Ratio 4.10, Spark Rpm 0-2000,2000-4000,4000-8000 Low Fan Speed 204f High Fan Speed 214f does anyone Have any Settings Like This. Or anything Close To This Please Let Me know.

Last edited:
wow.....someone failed school and keyboarding class.

With just an xcal2, you wont be able to change any of those. You can only change that kind of stuff with the Pro Racer Package. If i remember correctly at least.

Robert

Sct2cl

Sct2cl

Yes. I Made All Those Changes.the One I Have Is Probley Diffrent From The One You Have. I Purchsae It From (steeda)

Sct2cl

Sct2cl

Yes. I Made All Those Changes.the One I Have Is Proberly Diffrent From The One You Have. I Purchased I From (steeda)

wow.....someone failed school and keyboarding class.

With just an xcal2, you wont be able to change any of those. You can only change that kind of stuff with the Pro Racer Package. If i remember correctly at least.

Robert

Nope... the options he listed are about 1/2 the options I have on my xcal2. The only options I messed with was raising (from the tune) the fan temps to 186/196.... oh, and raising my idle to 770 from 720 (poly filled mounts = rough low rpm idle).

sctxCL2

NO KIDDING MAN I REALLY DO HAVE THE OPTIONS TO CHANGE THESE PROGRAMS. I DON'T KNOW?? BUT THIS IS WHAT I ORDERED... UNLESS THEY SENT ME THE PRORACING PACKAGE. THE BOX DOES SAY IT'S A Xcalibrator2? I CHANGED ALL THE PROGRAMS DIRECTLY FROM THE HAND HELD NOT A LAPTOP COMP.

I Picked Up a Sctxcl2 and Was Doing Some Tuning But I Need Some Help With Some of the Settings I Changed which were the. Air/fuel 2% ,axle Ratio 4.10, Spark Rpm 0-2000,2000-4000,4000-8000 Low Fan Speed 204f High Fan Speed 214f does anyone Have any Settings Like This. Or anything Close To This Please Let Me know.

I get the feeling that English isn't your first language?
If that is the case, what's your native language? Maybe someon on here speaks the same language and you can explain in both english and your native language.

sctxCL2

WARMONGER, You Are RIGHT I Am From Some Where Else. If You Don't UnderSTAND I SUGGEST YOU DON'T REPLY. BECAUSE I AM SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. SOME TO SMART TO UNDERSTAND I GUESS!!!

WARMONGER, You Are RIGHT I Am From Some Where Else. If You Don't UnderSTAND I SUGGEST YOU DON'T REPLY. BECAUSE I AM SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. SOME TO SMART TO UNDERSTAND I GUESS!!!

FYI, Warmonger is probably the best person to ask whatever tuning question you have and you just blew him off.

we are just trying to be helpful. If you speak spanish...I can translate. You are being asked this because nobody knows what the hell you are saying. Not trying to offend you, just letting you know that we cant help you if we dont know what you are saying.

THERE ARE NO PEOPLES HERE THAT KNOWS WHAT YOU IS TALKING ABOUT!!! I suggest with you typing in return in language that you knows.

With a reply like that Id say your help was just shot to hell. Tom is not only the moderator of this branch but also, probably the most knowledgeable when it comes to the SCT and PRP.

btw, there was no sarcasm in toms question.

With a reply like that Id say your help was just shot to hell. Tom is not only the moderator of this branch but also, probably the most knowledgeable when it comes to the SCT and PRP.

btw, there was no sarcasm in toms question.

D'Oh! Open mouth... insert foot.

f_footinmouth.gif

Good luck in your problems.. here's hoping you can apologize for your overly pessimistic attitude towards other members. Tom is a good person, and will likely help you even though you are rude.

Sorry dude, like Randy is saying I just want to understand what it is you are asking. I'm seeking YOU out now to try to help.
I understand that it is frustrating so let me help you. Or, you can type it in your native language and then use one of the online translators to see how it comes out.
Don't worry, :D I'm not trying to be a smartass.

stcxcl2

stcxcl2

Oh, I Taught You Were One Of Those People That Was Trying To Be A Smartass. I Realized I Had Some Error On My Previous E-mail. I Misunderstood You.

Last edited:
Oh, I Taught You Were One Of Those People That Was Trying To Be A Smartass. I Realized I Had Some Error On My Previous E-mail. I Misunderstood You.

LOL. When I saw your first post, I thought you were Pale Horse going back to his old days. But he is a reformed typist now and types "normally".

If you habla espanol, quite a few CEGers also habla espanol and can help you to translate if you are better at Spanish. Unfortunately, I don't and can't help you there.

And welcome to the site. :)

Last edited:
If you hablo french, there are plenty, myself including, that can translate. If all you speak is jerk, I'm afraid you are out of luck.

Okay, have you come up with any new information that you want to share now? Ask your questions again and I'll do my best.

Back