• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

scrapping, LV area

you going to be able to make a trip up to pick them up?

yeah, depending on the time frame you need me to meet you I may have to bribe Julian to hold onto them for me

*wink*wink* Julian :eek:

lol. not a problem. long as i wont have to hold em for months unend. in that case, the parts could possibly switch ownership;). hehe.

No problem. At the most, probably 1 month. I would be there this weekend but I have to work, and then I'll be Oklahoma for 3 weeks. After that I'll be free to head up.

ill be up for a meet, anything else need of this beast. will be out in the cold today swapping suspension from contour to coog.

ok not so cold but cool, atleast the wind let up. front, sides and grill pulled. will jack up rear tommorow and figure out how to pull rear off. waited to late to get pics, gets dark way too early!!!

any other parts wanted? unfortunatly konis are shot =( so looks like ill be bouncing in cougar for awhile.

ok not so cold but cool, atleast the wind let up. front, sides and grill pulled. will jack up rear tommorow and figure out how to pull rear off. waited to late to get pics, gets dark way too early!!!

No worries. :cool:

any other parts wanted? unfortunatly konis are shot =( so looks like ill be bouncing in cougar for awhile.

im not rally sure what you have of intrest? do you have a classified listed?

here are some pics of the bumpers front was drilled out for mirko and crack on bottom left, and impact mark left side also. Rear no problems, side skirts passenger cracked by rear cover and pretty dirty. lol

Attachments

• SDC10166.JPG
    SDC10166.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10167.JPG
    SDC10167.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10173.JPG
    SDC10173.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10168.JPG
    SDC10168.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC10170.JPG
    SDC10170.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 0
plus one more of passenger side skirt.

"im not rally sure what you have of intrest? do you have a classified listed"

nope no classified listed, have new rear reflector and unpainted spoiler. lower springs, bm shifter, dual bosal exhaust (dual pipe headers back). mdblue interior.

Attachments

• SDC10169.JPG
    SDC10169.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
gotta run outta town for job in utah should only be 3 hrs away and be back on some weekends if all repairs go good

Back