• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

scrapping, LV area

that does sound like a good idea. the only 2 existing morettes will come together, the angels will shout in joy, champagne will fall from from the heavens, and we'll all sing kumbaya... :laugh:

That is if I can come up with the $$ needed for the tuning + Xcal3 :nonono:

And how many people are going up. At this point, I may end up needing to rent a minivan :blackeye:

I need that main wire harness. mine is shot and my detour is grounded. if I don't get that harness mine might be heading to the junk yard too lol

I need that main wire harness. mine is shot and my detour is grounded. if I don't get that harness mine might be heading to the junk yard too lol

Good luck! Me and BAD have been trying to meet up with this guy, but never have luck nailing down a day to do it :shrug:

yea I'm gonna need it, besides I don't even know if the 99 harness will work on my 98. I'm trying to figure out my options. I was gonna a get a harness from a 99 2.5 cougar but not sure if that one would work either.

There was the switch in 99 of return style fuel system to returnless style. You will need to find out what your car has and where the replacement is coming from.

yea i might I think mine has a return style harness. not sure about he cougar, its a 99. don't know if its a early 99 that may have the return harness. but if i do get it, its only $50

ok I bought the 99 coug main harness, hopefully it will plug into my 98 return style injector harness.

Ok sorry, havent been on in abit, but toughbook went out on me and was sitting here in middle of nowhere with no laptop. Finnally done in Utah will be back in vegas today and tommorow. then headed to san diego for weekend, will be back to vegas on 28 or 29th ready to start pulling car part, let me know what you want off it and will start pulling off asap...

cell # 7027436958

will be heading out to TX on jan 3 so if you need/want anything let me know before then.

Ok sorry, havent been on in abit, but toughbook went out on me and was sitting here in middle of nowhere with no laptop. Finnally done in Utah will be back in vegas today and tommorow. then headed to san diego for weekend, will be back to vegas on 28 or 29th ready to start pulling car part, let me know what you want off it and will start pulling off asap...

cell # 7027436958

will be heading out to TX on jan 3 so if you need/want anything let me know before then.

I still want the parts we emailed about. BAD SVT will have the cash in hand for you when they are ready.

all bumpers are off and in garage already, just so you know when pulling off back bumper one off the bolts snapped off on passenger side. but should still hold good with one, or you can use the bolt plate from your old one and use that one.

dam east coast cars and there rust.

all bumpers are off and in garage already, just so you know when pulling off back bumper one off the bolts snapped off on passenger side. but should still hold good with one, or you can use the bolt plate from your old one and use that one.

dam east coast cars and there rust.

Cool, thanks. I think I'll be able to make it work.

will be flying out again on sunday for about month and half or so, so if you want anything come by tommorow!!!

I though you had already left again :blackeye: otherwise I would have gotten the money over to Julian already. PM me when you get back, and we'll get this rolling.

Back