• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

scam alert ... my old car

prozak1986

CEG'er
some of you may know that i sold my car not to long ago ( sold it mid december ) ,., well a friend just called me and said he seen someone driving it , so he talked to the guy and had some conversation with him ( new owner of the car had no clue my friend knows every single thing about this car ) , the guy is trying to say its some rare special # svt test vehicle ( it is not anything special ) its #4288 , he is also trying to say he put a "BRAND NEW" motor and trans in it ( my friend seen under the hood and its all the same just like when i sold it ) still even has a broken trans mount ........... guy is trying to sell it for 4k , i just dont want anyone to get scammed

Well, according to the tag he shows in the pic it really is a test vehicle. I have seen that tag on 2 or 3 other SVT Contours.

Where is he selling it? It's not on craigslist. That car was pretty beat up anyhow he would have a hard time getting 4k for it if it had a jet engine installed in it

it was on craigslist but by the looks of it he took it off , he is driving it around with a 4sale sign in it askin 4.5k but he told my friend if he wanted it he would take 4k , car did need alot of work any probably still does , im just trying to warn people because i dont want someone to get scammed on it , its a 1500 dollar car at best

Back