• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saw teh first SVT in Iowa City

i do all the time. in fact i will be there tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. i used to live there. i know theres atleast one silver and 3 black svts in town and there used to be a very clean low mileage red one but it sold to a kid in minnesota

i do all the time. in fact i will be there tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. i used to live there. i know theres atleast one silver and 3 black svts in town and there used to be a very clean low mileage red one but it sold to a kid in minnesota

Was it a 00'? If so that poor T-Red is gone :(

Was parked downtown just accross the street from panchero's, didnt get a good look though i was quite aways away and the bus was there so i only got a quick glance.

yeah i see the black csvt here all the time... i go to UI here and i beleive it has tints and a missing jackpoint cover. i remember seeing it parked over by a house one day when i was walking over to a house party but i forget the street name. otherwise i always see it driving on dubuque street all the time.

Back