• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sarasota-Area

Former-Jeeper

CEG'er
Who all is in the Sarasota area? I just moved back to Sarasota a few months ago and thought I saw another CSVT the other day, but passed fast enough to not see. Seen a ton more regular contours in great shape in this area than in many others. I wanted to see if anybody out there maybe wants to get together in the somewhat near future.

Wow, crickets....

Welcome to the Boards! I'm in the West Palm Beach area on the Atlantic coast, so not nearby. There is usually much more activity here, but the economy seems to have a VERY prominent effect on automotive enthusiast boards.

I strongly suggest you check out the Dragon Run thread and attend if you've never been. One of the best drives in the nation and the guys are definately a fun group. Accomodations at the 'Cabins' are reasonably priced too. Wish this event was just a few weeks later in the month...

Thanks, but I don't have the money or time for the Dragon Run. I've been on the boards for 2 years now, I guess I just never ran into you on a thread. I actually took a hiatus from this board for nearly 6 months for a multitude of reasons, money and time being the biggest.

Sorry for delay, but I've been caught up with full time work and school and then crew and history club on top of that. For entertainment, someone at work recently found out I have an SVT and was in awe. Makes me feel good that people other than owners and p.o.'s know about the CSVTs

Back