• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Samco Hose Kits - Intrest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dropped my name off the list after it was fixed :rolleyes:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R
6. brapple - r
7. Joelechten- B
8. Joelechten- B

I'm retarded?:crazy:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R
6. brapple - r
7. Joelechten- B
8. Joelechten- B
9. Yamaharacer686-B

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R
6. brapple - r
7. Joelechten- B
8. Joelechten- B
9. Yamaharacer686-B
10. xtascox - R

whoa all you guys have ~$280 to throw away on better looking hoses??

More power to you.....but not me...not for that price.

whoa all you guys have ~$280 to throw away on better looking hoses??

More power to you.....but not me...not for that price.

The idea of this group buy is to try and use that leverage to get a better price...

and BTW, thats all I will be getting out of this, is a discount because I'm buying them regardless, I am not going to make a single dime on this, just so you know!

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R
6. brapple - r
7. Joelechten- B
8. Joelechten- B
9. Yamaharacer686-B
10. xtascox - R
11. Fordman302 - R

5, but the more we get, the bigger the discount will be, so i just want to see how many people were truly interested, so i could go to them, and see what the pricing would be...

5, but the more we get, the bigger the discount will be, so i just want to see how many people were truly interested, so i could go to them, and see what the pricing would be...

Any chance the hose that doesn't fit could be excluded from the kit to get a cost reduction?

Any chance the hose that doesn't fit could be excluded from the kit to get a cost reduction?

i had asked him that when i was just thinking of buying a set for myself, turned out to be slightly more!

EDIT: Taken from NECO:

This is the hose that doesnt fit, and the blue color for those interested in the blue:

3117244480.jpg

Last edited:
i had asked him that when i was just thinking of buying a set for myself, turned out to be slightly more!

EDIT: Taken from NECO:

This is the hose that doesnt fit, and the blue color for those interested in the blue:

3117244480.jpg

99s and 00s didnt come with that tank attatched to that hose so it maaaaay fit but dont hold me accountable to this.

How many do we need to get the discount?

Needs more reading

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R
6. brapple - r
7. Joelechten- B
8. Joelechten- B
9. Yamaharacer686-B
10. xtascox - R
11. Fordman302 - R
12. Recoveryone - R
13. Beans - R

VERY dependent on price

I thought these were cheaper directly from the UK. I didn't think Josh spent that much. I recall it being close though. You might want to talk to a MEG member to get a better deal. Of course this depends on the price break you'll get.

99s and 00s didnt come with that tank attatched to that hose so it maaaaay fit but dont hold me accountable to this.

No, it wont. Period.

I thought these were cheaper directly from the UK. I didn't think Josh spent that much. I recall it being close though. You might want to talk to a MEG member to get a better deal. Of course this depends on the price break you'll get.

I paid 273 to my door.

It's a nice kit, just wish it all would have fit. Oh well, someone had to find out. :shrug:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R
6. brapple - r
7. Joelechten- B
8. Joelechten- B
9. Yamaharacer686-B
10. xtascox - R
11. Fordman302 - R
12. Recoveryone - R
13. Beans - R
14. WiredMotorSports- "Green"

((I seen Green listed on the manuf. web site so im down if they can get it in other wise ill have to venture in it myself...and ya price is still factor...))

info for those who dont know...

POTN.com

Samco Ford Mondeo V6 ST24/200/Si ( 5 Hose Coolant Kit )

POTN
Price:£126.99 inc VAT
Finance Price: 4.61 per month over 36 months
Delivery Charge:£8.75 inc VAT
Delivery Time:3 - 21 Days depending on stock availability

Colors Av. :Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Yellow, Orange
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats off the UK site.... So whats a Pound to a Dolla? lol (((( http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html# ))) 136L is about $267... So a Group buy to get cheaper would be good...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back