• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

salmonella outbreak in lancaster?

dunno, but i got a letter saying i was kicked off, been full time for 4 and a half years now, hahah, just hoping the old appendix hangs in there

I'd check into it if I were you. Can't hurt to double check.

dunno, but i got a letter saying i was kicked off, been full time for 4 and a half years now, hahah, just hoping the old appendix hangs in there

business, what a joke, how bout you?

yesssss, the chinese places are bangin, my girlfriend hates it when i drive to the mall cause i always park at the food court so i can get free samples on the way in, and then again on the way out.

I went for masonry.

and lol to getting the free samples.. those people almost hug and kiss you trying to give them to you:rolleyes:

You two need to stop trying to pick up chicks at the food court. :laugh: ;)
That's something Ian would do.

How are you feeling Jonah?

Well dude, don't feel so bad about the 1000$ engine swap cost. I just had 815$ taken from me for a timing belt change... granted there were a few other things but I think the cost was excessive.

lol the feeling better was to my food poisoning.

But wow $815 for timing? that sucks... i could have sold you my timing chains/guides cheap i dont need it.
You said belt.. but have an svt listed? typo?

King Nut peanut butter... who thought of that name?
:shrug::laugh:

LMAO!
I'll have to remember that. Although, I still like "Big Paulie" and "Mr. Big".

Back