• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saab 9-2x Stage2

Hightower GT

CEG'er
Here is my car after $499 worth of upgrades.

18.4PSI

This is interpolated using logs directly from the computer.

Looks to be 225HP/250TQ to the pavement (~300HP/315TQ at the crank)

RoadDyno0501_3.JPG

Bigger intercooler, boost control solenoid, and XPT Stage2 pro map might give me another 15HP. Maybe later on I'll do that.

Enjoy.

Make sure you use Tari Racing software. Enginuity screws up the time on the logs.

Just need 3rd gear pull, time and engine RPM columns

Then, vehicle weight (including your ass) and tire diameter.

I was just gonna use the cobb crap but I'll use Tari.

I'll see what i can do here... been playing around with these injectors some and 3rd gear needs to be done on the highway or somewhere very secluded.

<Scrounging through the couch...> Ahhh, Another .25 for the Mod Fund... </Scrounging through the couch...>

Very nice numbers!Could you post a pic of your car I would love to see it,as my brother is thinking about purchasing one,what are your likes and dislikes about the car if you don't mind?

Loco4G63 said:
Nice, but still about the stock WHP of a 03 Evo.:laugh:
Would rather drive the Saab on a daily basis though. Seems like the Saab would be not as rough around the edges, a little more refined, etc. Not taking away of the Evo's performance, because they can be astounding. Nice numbers on the Saab though!

-Jon

Would rather drive the Saab on a daily basis though. Seems like the Saab would be not as rough around the edges, a little more refined, etc. Not taking away of the Evo's performance, because they can be astounding. Nice numbers on the Saab though!

-Jon
The car isn't too bad as a daily driver, surprisingly enough. Get stuck in stop and go traffic though, clutch can be fun....:mad:

I am not going to argue about the car being more refined. Evo is definitely all about function.

Yeah living in chicago most of my life, I know all about stop and go traffic. I don't know, but i would think ride quality of the saab would be much better, especially in chicago with POOR road conditions...

Woot!

Nice! A big pop for the 92X bro!

I haven't done much on my other than the Cobb AP Stage 2. Even the UP and DP are STi UP and gutted stock DP for the stealth factor. I do have STi catback though. STi TMIC not installed yet.

I wonder after the TMIC is in place, what HP I will be getting.

This the 05 with the 2L or 06 with the 2.5L? we have a 05 aero and the power band is definitly not as nice as my 2.5L STI. Nice numbers!

I've got a 2005 with the 2L. I figured I would save ~$10k and pick one up with 9k miles on it. Right now, I think I need different plugs because she's pinging a little on just 18PSI and 93 octane with stage2 flash.

Back