• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

s100?

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
I picked some up at a local harley place today. Got it home, opened it up and it was hard. I flipped it upside down and it was in one clump. Is this right? I took my heat gun to it and melted it down a little and made it into a paste form that kinda looks like mashed potatoes. I called around and they are the only place in town that sells it. Any thoughts on this? I thought maybe it was on the shelf so long that the carnuba inside it hardened?

my pinnacle signature series wax was hard. its supposed to come out in one clump so that you can hold it in your hand and apply it to a buffer.

Paste wax is always like this and theres no need to heat it up, just spray a little QD to your microfiber pad or foam pad and get to it. S100 is a nice product, I have it and I like it! It produces a nice shine w/o any effort, just wipe it on and wipe it off right away, thats the way it works. Your not going to get alot of life out of it, but because its so easy to use, just apply a coat a month to maintain that "just waxed" look:cool:

QD+MF cloth for the win.

I spray my Porter Cable pad with QD when i go over with swirl remover, it helps keep it nice and wet. (yea it had nothing to do with anything, so.. wanna fight about it?)

Back