• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

S-CSVT looking almost new, couple pics

Not really anyones biz what he paid imo. No one really knows what I paid for the stazi car, only close friends know.

todd you have a nice little pm your way. I don't remember asking this question to you but alrighty thien. its funny because I see you do nothing on here but bash everyone and yet somehow you think im the bad guy? ask tony or jeff if they had problems with me paying them. get your story straight guy ok :rolleyes:

You show me one post where I bashed anyone. :idea: You're the one on here making comments to me!!! Are you delusional?

Hey Ryan,
No, not much, I have put about 80 miles on it. Before the car show I am going to try to rope Todd into helping me finish up the stereo install (thanks Todd!)

Yea we need to get on that. We should this w/e but I'm out of town. Maybe next we can and I can get Brandon to bring his $300 crimpers.:crazy:

Wow...I'm glad we got more pictures on here...favorite contour as of yet. But those pace cars are lookin' pretty too...:cool:

Back