• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

?'s about Zaino and Menzerna

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
1) When you speak of the word "curing" does this mean that put the product on then leave the product on the car to let it cure for how ever long and then remove....or does it mean you remove the product and then let it cure/sit for however long before appyling another coat?

2) Is there any curing time needed w/ using Menzerna (final polish II)

3) I believe you are supposed to let the first coat of Z2 cure. I've heard anywhere from a few hours to atleast 12....which one?

4) After the first coat of Z2 does every coat there after need to cure or can you apply coat after coat right away?

Thanks guys

Apply the product, let it haze, then wipe off, let cure for recommended period. The wax that is now on the car will need to cure, i.e. harden.

Don't know anything about Menzerna, so I'll let someone else field that question.

Now I'm confused b/c the paper I got w/ my Zaino says "let Z2 polish dry atleast an hour." It then goes onto say that "you can leave Z2 on for hours or overnight if you desire"

So what is "curing" then when it comes to Z2? Also does it need to cure after the the second coat, third, etc.?

Also if anyone knows about the Menzurna feel free to let me know.

Menzura should CURE ON THE PAINT for 12-24 hours to be really effective.

For me i just wipe Zaino off right when its hazed and dry (usually 15 mins)

Back