• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Roush Wheel Specs

jfinne13

New CEG'er
I could really use some help on this one. Does anyone have the specs on these wheels. I have been told they are the Roush Cougar wheels. The seller has no info for me and said they were 16's. From what I have read i believe they are 17's, this this correct? Most importantly does anyone know the offset of these wheels?????? I am looking at picking them up tomorrow if i can find the answer to these questions.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

dscf6599.jpg

they are 17x7.5 send fordrule a pm he had a set on his cougar he should probably know the specifics

I think they should be:
OFFSET - ( 54 mm )
BACK SPACING ( 5 11/16 )
BOLT PATTERN - (4 stud, 108 mm or 4 on 4 1/4" )

I have been looking for a set of these now that I have cash....Bah!
I have a light Saphire Blue Roush Cougar on Newcougar.

38263d1251662874-out-ride-img_0586.jpg

I have a set of those in my garage right now, no tires mounted. I believe that they're 17x7. I'd be happy to read any of the info off the stampings, etc., or take a picture if you're interested, this evening.

Wish mine looked as good as the ones pictured.

I have a set of those in my garage right now, no tires mounted. I believe that they're 17x7. I'd be happy to read any of the info off the stampings, etc., or take a picture if you're interested, this evening.

Wish mine looked as good as the ones pictured.

He checked them out for me today and 3 out of the 4 are bent on the iinside/outside or both...Totally tempting junk...If you look closely at the wheel standing up in the pic the lip is fu#ked. Poor Roush wheels. Thanks for your help jfinne...

Back