• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rochester meet... Anyone in??

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
Well, im off from school till the 22nd so anytime before then would be good for me... Whats good for you guys??

On a side note, im hitting up the junkyard tomorrow morning, does anyone need/want anything??

Im intrested, the car is on the road but barely driven, I just got winter shoes for it this past weekend. As long as the good weather sticks around ill pull it out for a spin.

I bought new tires for the winter wheels and still have my summer wheels on...

Brad came over today to give me a hand changing my accessory belt tensioner. He's got the T-red SVT around here...

Ah yes, I know I was thinking whats the use, but the main reason was to get the E1's off and refinished. Ill have to get tires for them as well. My snows were used $100 bucks for 4 half tread, and I had the rims. I saw you hopping on 104 from Holt. How did the Junking go?

You should've chased me, I would've pulled over...

Junking went well, I grabbed a new turn signal stalk because mine only turned off from left turns...

My brother grabbed some stuff for his truck and I grabbed some other stuff for my GF's dad.

As we were leaving Brad, the_spy_guy showed up... But, he showed up late for a good cause, to drop off the heads for his taurus project off at a shop out there.

I talked to Bill (Pre98) and he's in for a meet soon too... I don't know who's left in the area. I know Brett took off and im not sure if anyone else is left... Responses seem to be pretty dead...

i do need to make my way back up to rochester some weekend. Get some stuff and tie up some loose ends (school crap). Depending on when it is i maybe to get home. i wouldnt count on me too much to make it, but i will def try.

I called Action for an E brake yesterday, today its gone. They crushed the car this morning. No more 98+ on the lot for now.

J&J has a bunch of 98+ cars... What specifically do you need??

EDIT: But, they're out in Clifton Springs, its about a half hour drive... But the selection is awesome and they let you wander around. Unless the owner is there stuff is dirt cheap, even if he is there though, he's reasonable...

i may or may not be down..depending on timeframe:shrug:

Good God this guy's ALIVE?! :shrug: :laugh: I still owe you for the throttlebody, Chris. New wheels and some other minor stuff planned, too.

I'm down for a mod meet that includes everyone's cars. Just let me know when and where to be! The 20th works perfect for me because I'm off.

now,thats hot bill!!!! is that a dent in your rear 1/4 panel? or just the reflection?...20th?supp. to go to a probe meet in worcester,mass......buttttttt i could prob. skip that

andy,i found a set of se sideskirts...just couldnt get them at the time..didnt have a jack with me..i'll try checking again

were did brett go?

Brett got a new job and moved out of the area for now... I think he'll be back though...

IDK what im doing with my car, I just put up a lot of my spare parts for sale in hopes that I may be able to scrounge up/save enough to pick up an SVT with a blown motor/trans by summer...

EDIT: I work on Saturday but not until 6 so if we met up in the morning around 10ish i'd be down with that...

Last edited:
Im still here and there.... Just got back from Cali and leave for NYC at 330am thursday morning... Its all on the company dime so its cool.

Yeah Chris i moved down to Baltimore area for a new job in Tech Support. Really liking it so far. i may be tempted to come back up for a meet to see all you guys and do some snowboarding. Dont know if i would drive or just fly, either way i may show up.

Back