• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ritz Power Shift

That is literally the most ridiculous "performance" product I've ever seen.

8. Reduce engine noise
9. Reduce engine sound

Wow, I didn't know all that racket I hear when my car is running is from the electrical system! Learn something new everyday!

Not to mention the entire site was clearly not written by anyone with a solid grasp of the English language...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Facts:[/FONT][FONT=‚l‚r ‚oƒSƒVƒbƒN, Osaka]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Ritz POWERSHIFT MS-001[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] contains the patent pending preoritary technology in its small body. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is developed based on the idea that the potential power of a car should be pulled out electrically by taking disturbing unneccesary electricity out of a car's electric system which resides in every electric circuits, electric parts, boards, harnesses, battery, body and frames.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].The circuit consists of coil, condensor, inductor, semiconductor, LED as the main parts. Make long story short, that circuit gives better mileages, more torque power and makes cleaner emissions.[/FONT]

Yea because all of that electrical current is making our cars slow. Take a look at the last part. Do those parts even work together? And I thought a condenser was something used to change a vapor into a liquid!:shrug:

Those scammers are always coming up with something new..Pure Garbage..If it sounds to good to be true it usally isnt true.

I got it. One of use buys one, the we sue them for fraud, AND THEN that someone gives me $3000 so I can build up a sick 3 liter:laugh:

Back