• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reverse Indiglo Gauges Group Buy Is ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel1

CEG'er
Streetracerparts.com has listed our Reverse Indiglo Gauges/HVAC/Headlight on their website. The details:
$59.99 for the gauges only (Item SRP-0176),
$39.99 for the HVAC/Headlight combo (Item SRP-0637), OR
$79.99 for ALL.
Shipping charges are extra and are calculated at checkout.
Your credit card / paypal account will be charged at the time you checkout, as this is set up as a pre-paid order.
You will need to enter discount code "svt" when you checkout to get the reduced price when ordering the complete set. The code will be valid until June 11 (approx. 2 weeks). At that time, our gauges will go into production and should take 3-4 weeks to complete.

nice work!!! just transfered money to pay pal.... will pay by friday when it clears..

Mabye a stupid question but what is the difference between the analog and digital inverters???

Can anyone verify that the gauges and HVAC in the 1995-1997 SVT Contour are the same as the gauges for 1998-2000? Shaun has listed the new reverse indiglo gauges for all years 1995-2000 but is not sure if they are all the same.

There was no SVT in the 1995-1997 years, the gauge cluster is pretty much the same except for the speedo. The HVAC and headlight switch bezel are the same thru all years.

There was no SVT in the 1995-1997 years, the gauge cluster is pretty much the same except for the speedo. The HVAC and headlight switch bezel are the same thru all years.

Thanks for the info, I will have Shaun change the website to show 1998-2000.

not sure how many orders have been placed, but I will be placing one before the weekend is over. I did notice that the price on the website is now 49.99 for the gauges, but the GB is still a good deal. Thanks!

Squirrel - so the price includes the standard inverter I'm assuming. So we don't HAVE to upgrade to the better inverter? Any idea what the digital inverter does that makes it more $?

Got an update from Shaun at Streetraceparts.com yesterday, only a few have ordered the gauges. If anyone has changed their mind, post up so we can get a count of how many people are interested. If we can't get to 10+ people, we will cancel the group buy and Shaun will remove the gauges from the website. We have until June 11 at the latest.

If I read the specs correctly the upgraded inverter alows for more color changes. i have sent an email to SRP asking that question. Also I guess if there are not ten orders then SRP will credit back the prepaid fee to paypal or credit car, correct?

I e-mailed Shaun asking what the upgraded inverter does, and this is his response:

"Nothing are far as color because you guys did not choose the halo or standard style gauges. On those gauges the colors change 3 shades of blue and 3 shades of green. With the reverse that you guys wanted the color changes but we screen the dark blue and red over the Illumiglo so even if it changes to green it is just back lighting the dark blue and red so you do not see the color change. It does have a touch pad for the brightness compared to the inverter that comes with it that has a knob to spin to change the brightness. I hope this helps."

I guess the upgraded inverter will do pretty much nothing for the reverse style gauges we are trying to get, other than provide a different control for the brightness adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back