• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

Selling my Silfro SVT. Hi all, My needs have changed and I will soon be looking to sell the car once my wife's new car is delivered. The target date is around Sept 13th.

Some details
EO 98 SVT Silver frost
149,000 on the odo
37k on 3.0 engine port matched
pretty good MNB interior
Optimized stock y pipe
Hi flow cat
shorten stock shifter
E1 harness conversion
gutted cats with anti foulers
bat handling kit
painted headlight housings
New plugs/wires fuel filter
Front endlinks and ball joints
Rear endlinks
comes with extra parts
intake tube
rear window regulators
extra mnb seat parts (passenger front/ folding rear )
front calipers

The car is in pretty good shape. Runs and drives great. sunroof works, rides nice and smooth.

Cons
slight rust starting in the rear door jams. Still surface rust
Could use a tune. Currently has a cel because I have the egr solenoid unplugged( seemed to smooth it out) You can plug it in to pass emissions and it goes away . It has a slight stutter
roof trim needs some more adhesive
a/c needs to be recharged

Thats all I can think of right now

Here are currrent pics. The car will not have these rims
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/boostint2/Contour/7b0e0fdd.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/boostint2/Contour/2ae8a908.jpg
Pm if your interested

20k mile used camber kit with unused upgraded mounting plates for sale located in newington, ct:
2011-09-13_19-09-38_871.jpg

free

mnb door panels, random interior piece, splash shields, front seat, rear seats,

99 cougar leather seats, door panel, rear panels, few other things 413 204 1859 text or email

Getting ready to send my silver svt to salvage yard with alot of good parts left.
almost all of interior is still there save for a few plastic pieces.
The only part of the ground effects left is the front bumper which is pretty good shape.
Have the UIM and LIM as well as all brake parts and suspension still on car
Let me what you need
Prices very reasonable if you come take it off car
Thanks

Gauging interest.
$PM FOR PRICE

99 CSVT
Green/tan
Bat.inc Euro springs/struts
Bat.inc Reversable cone intake
B&M Shift Knob
SS Brake Lines on the front
Bosal Cat back
Black 17" Rims
MB Quartz Speakers in the front door with cross over's.
RF Wireing for system ( Installed before I bought it )

Runs and goes great, no real rust to speak of. Moon roof opens and closes/rises. Just passed Maine State Inspection
Come with a set of metal 15" Rims with studded snow tires with about 9/32's of tread
Problems-
L/R Door wont unlock.. The Carpet could use a shampooing. Missing 2 JP Covers ( So I removed them all )

svtrims1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BOSTON BRUINS TICKETS AVAILABLE

These are the games we have left, and price is for pair of tix:

12/8 Thurs. vs Florida @ 7pm

12/13 Tues. vs L.A. @ 7pm

12/23 Fri. vs Florida @ 7pm

1/5/12 Thurs. vs Calgary @ 7PM

1/10 Tues. vs Winnepeg @ 7pm

1/31 Tues. vs Ottawa @ 7pm

2/28 Tues. vs Ottawa @ 7pm

3/1 Thurs. vs New Jersey @ 7pm

3/10 Sat. vs Washington @ 1pm

3/27 Tues. vs Tampa Bay @ 7:30pm

3/29 Thurs. vs Washington @ 7pm

4/7 Sat. vs Buffalo @ 3pm

Contact me asap if interested. I have hard tickets for all of these games, and if you havent seen what they look like, they are very nice looking tickets. I will try and get some pics up soon.

Thanks and GO BRUINS!!!

Last edited:
Do you have a picture? I have some shifter parts. Post it here if you do. My PM box is filling up and I haven't had time to clean it.

This a photo I found on the forum. This is the piece that I need. Its grey and brakes easily it goes where the arrow is pointing.
short1.jpg

Having a hell of a time locating good rear suspension components for my daily in the junkyards. If anyone has one of the trailing arm brackets and one of the boxed control arms, all passengers side... I can paypal you if you can ship UPS today. Long shot but this would be much easier than dealing with people at the junkyards for this item.

Cf trunk

Cf trunk

Looking to sell my carbon fiber trunk lid I recently picked up. Good condition with a few flaws. Think I'm going to go pre98 instead. Pm for more details and price.

Lots of parts for sale in Danielson, CT. I have a carbon fiber cowl hood and NASCAR trunk lid, 18" enkei gf-1 wheels with ok tires, new MSDS headers and y-pipe coated, new BAT rear sway bar, new aluminum end links front and rear, SVT brushed door sills, used CFM short shifter with riser plate, used NPG cai, used ASP underdrive pulley, Xcal 3 that needs unlocking, also have black hightowered headlights and a Borla trubendz exhaust that I would need stock parts plus cash for. Pm with any questions regarding condition and prices. My car will also be for sale after most parts are gone. 98.5 SVT with 123k blk/mnb

have to sets of wheels for sale.

Sold snow tires locally to non-forum person

I also have a set of SE Sport wheels with some Potenza G009 high performance all season tires. I also have a set without tires. But I am only selling one set at this time.

DSC_9024.jpg

DSC_9025.jpg

DSC_9026.jpg

Last edited:
Unit is in excellent shape and sounds great. The only issue with it is one of the pre-outs, I believe the rears, doesn't work. Comes with remote but I'm keeping the dash kit and wiring harness as the new one uses the same connectors.

The dead pre-out isn't an issue if you're using this with aftermarket speakers through the factory wiring. I used a splitter for the front pre-outs to get around it as I run my setup through an amp so I'll include that.

I'm also including the direct-control iPod unit. This lets you control your iPod/iPhone from the head unit for music only. I have it tucked inside the center console w/the cable popping out from under the passenger seat so yo don't see it. It should work with the newer iPhones but it probably won't charge them. I don't have one to test but I know Apple changed how the devices authenticate w/accessories.

oWnTx.jpg

Back