• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Recent retrofits

the phrases out of steeda were very basic when it came to his headlights haha

"Bi-Xenons for the win"

"Bi-Xenons rock da house dude"

"****in bi-xenons dude"

And the two of us had muliple sentences like this:

"why the hell are pete's light aimed so high"

"pete needs to aim that ****"

"we should follow him and turn on the bi-xenons"

I want to see TL-ZKW alex

You can put all these TSX and E55s, but the TL-ZKW will def. own them all, and Im sure they will be on your car :drool:

man those put my retrofits to shame. i think i need to put the shrouds around mine

DSC00606.jpg

and light output from about 25-30ft away.

DSC00616.jpg

puds u asked for these in that other thread wasnt sure if you got to look at them or not.

Last edited:
man those put my retrofits to shame. i think i need to put the shrouds around mine

DSC00606.jpg

and light output from about 25-30ft away.

puds u asked for these in that other thread wasnt sure if you got to look at them or not.

Holy bug guts Batman! And yes, they would look much secksier if you did the ole de-haze. Time for some wetsanding and Meguiar's :)

the phrases out of steeda were very basic when it came to his headlights haha

"Bi-Xenons for the win"

"Bi-Xenons rock da house dude"

"****in bi-xenons dude"

And the two of us had muliple sentences like this:

"why the hell are pete's light aimed so high"

"pete needs to aim that ****"

"we should follow him and turn on the bi-xenons"

HAHAHAHA.... The best was when i caught up to that Semi and flashed the bi-xenon. "****s lit up the moon!"

yeah and when you turned them on during the day behind me on the way there. and i had to flick my rearview to night mode so they wernt blinding me at 3 in the F'n afternoon

Choice of projector has alot to do with the output.

CIMG0876.jpg

DSC01870.jpg

Did you use any kind of bezel or anything to block stray light when the projector is on?

It helps, cleans up the retro also. Thats why all my retros ahve a cover peice :cool:

Back