• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

READING , PA MEET - APRIL 18th

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
OK - it's been a while since we've had a local meet , so here it is ...

Saturday April 18th

12:30 pm at :

Smokey Bones restaurant
2733 Papermill Rd.
Reading , Pa 19610

Be there or be square ...

Last edited:
Why go to smokey bones to read? I mean its loud and all that, shouldn't we go to a nice park or a library?:shrug:

Oh you mean Reading, PA...

I hope you all realize this was complete sarcasm.

If ya want, we could always meet somewhere and we can follow one another. I'll have the wife and kid, plus need room for the parts or I'd offer ya a ride too.

that would be great, what are you gonna be driving? if you're taking the Edge, i can carry parts in my car, this is all the space i have...
IMG_0643.jpg

i have nothing in the trunk, a little junk in the back seat floor, but that's gettin cleaned out soon.

do you have to pick some place so far away.... i mean really. im north of albany... could we have a meet a little more north at some point?:shrug:

do you have to pick some place so far away.... i mean really. im north of albany... could we have a meet a little more north at some point?:shrug:

It's not so far away for US , lol !!
I can't possibly set up a meet near you in NY , if I don't know a thing about the area :shrug: . You might have to take the reigns & set up a local (to you) meet sometime ...

that would be great, what are you gonna be driving? if you're taking the Edge, i can carry parts in my car, this is all the space i have...

Cool. We'll talk over a meet spot then. Ya I'll be taking the Escape. Should have too much trouble fitting the stuff in there, it's actually got a lot of room in it. But if there is an issue, I may just have to take you up on that. :)

Idk Ian, thats the weekend we are celebrating my brithday here. Maybe. Ian I told you I dont even know what I'm doing tonight, let alone almost a month from now.

Idk Ian, thats the weekend we are celebrating my brithday here. Maybe. Ian I told you I dont even know what I'm doing tonight, let alone almost a month from now.

now had i known that we are celebrating your Bday then i would have said no. im not going to be able to make it. i have to go get drunk with jeff.:laugh:

I'll try to make it, I'm only about 1.5 hours away. Depends on project progress of course :cool:

Where are you Malcolm? I hope you can make it.

Jeff, you'd better be there. We can celebrate your b'day.

Back