• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

quick question

For true dual on a svt you would have to get a second turbo charger or you could ony have 3 cylinders powering the turbo you would lose power if you did this

For true dual on a svt you would have to get a second turbo charger or you could ony have 3 cylinders powering the turbo you would lose power if you did this

WTF are you talking about? the SVTC doesnt have a turbo in stock trim. :troutslap:

LOL.
Who the hell mentioned anything about a turbo?
Does he really think contours have turbos stock?

That would be exciting.

Exciting like the new SHO engine.

Enough room for both pipes? - YES

I've got the back half on a non-SVT but don't see why it wouldn't work with the SVT as well.

I thought the dual consisted of one inlet pipe and one outlet pipe.

Obviously the out is for exhaust exiting the combustion chamber.
And the inlet was being directed to the EGR valve.

Oh no I must have been wrong my whole life.

no. what hurts is shooting a high powered rifle A LOT with it's glorious steel plate butt stock.

hmmm. i think instead of spanking my kids i'll just have them shoot my guns without warning them of a recoil. I will just have to be behind them to catch the weapon. hahaha

I remember the one that brought me to man hood was my grandpas single shot 12 gauge. THEN I broke the barrel and the shell ejected into my face! LOL

That was the best. Memories.

hmmm. i think instead of spanking my kids i'll just have them shoot my guns without warning them of a recoil. I will just have to be behind them to catch the weapon. hahaha

I remember the one that brought me to man hood was my grandpas single shot 12 gauge. THEN I broke the barrel and the shell ejected into my face! LOL

That was the best. Memories.

almost 300 rounds through an over/under 12Ga in the span of about 3 hours leaves the shoulder feeling really good. :laugh:

I love people who whine about the recoil of guns. Turn your man cards in now please. 8mm, 30.06, 7.62x54, 300 Win Mag, nothing to whine about. My girlfriend's grandmother shoots more 12 ga in a day than that and doesn't whine. :help:

Oh, and in case you haven't figured out, yes you can run true duals.

I love people who whine about the recoil of guns. Turn your man cards in now please. 8mm, 30.06, 7.62x54, 300 Win Mag, nothing to whine about. My girlfriend's grandmother shoots more 12 ga in a day than that and doesn't whine. :help:

Oh, and in case you haven't figured out, yes you can run true duals.

oh im not complaining at all. but when you dont shoot anything all year, and then go out for opening day of dove season and run 300 rounds through the 12Ga, your shoulder is going to be a little tender. nothing to complain about though, more of "just stating the obvious" and that others have no reason to complain. :shrug:

Back