• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Projector headlights?

GeorgeSVT

CEG'er
So I've been searching the Internet for projector headlights for the SVT contour and haven't been able to find any but I see some contours sporting them and I have no clue where to get them. I don't know if they're custom or if you could just purchase them. I don't want just the projectors themselves though. I want the ones in the regular Headlight but instead of bulbs, they're projectors. Any suggestions?

They are all custom. Either pay some custom shop to make them for you, or search around the old and new forums to see what others have done to make them.

search the arcives and around here and just search the net for projector retrofit kits

Actually i am making a pair with 2 projectors (low and high beam) with angel eyes
This is my second pair and looks prefect so far.
I am almost done and will sell them for 1000
Let me know if you are interested it a pair.

The one i made and i am using

DSCN1727.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

DSCN1734.jpg

The one i am almost done

DSCN4737.jpg

DSCN4744.jpg

i know this is bad form and all but while i think your headlights look good i think for a grand they ought to be perfect. the issues you list with the bulb fitment and the need for tape makes your asking price absurd. i think you need to address the issues you have listed before you can honestly expect your asking price.

i know this is bad form and all but while i think your headlights look good i think for a grand they ought to be perfect. the issues you list with the bulb fitment and the need for tape makes your asking price absurd. i think you need to address the issues you have listed before you can honestly expect your asking price.

Well, the bulb fitment is better than i thought, the reason i didn't include and bulb holder is because not every has the same HID i have. So people might using different kind of HID which horseing could be different.

Back