• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre98 trunklid

tourinit

CEG'er
finally did the swap, and i love it, downside coldnt find one with a lip but i will get it soon, now the car despretly needs paint but i dont know what color i was thinking victory red

no pics! i wanna see lol
i opted for a post 97 trunk on my 97 i like it i do think that the pre 98 looks pretty good on a post 97 though idk if its cause of the different bumper or what?

ill try

ill try

ill try to post some but im retarded when it comes to pics on here i always seem to have them to large, you can check my cardomain though

nice! my trunk is flat black right now too (have the paint just need to get it going first) i want your old trunk lid lol

ill try to post some but im retarded when it comes to pics on here i always seem to have them to large, you can check my cardomain though
i cant even figure out wth your car currently looks like from your cardomain lol

Dude...put the rattle can down lol

Trunk looks good. The car would look x100 times better with either flat silver or flat black professional paint job.

i know

i know

i admit i have overdone it with the spray paint,but ihave replaced door hood and trunk didnt want five colored car. but i am just trying to save up and pick a place to paint the car and i think i decided on chevy cobalt royal blue, i saw it on a mondeo on here and love it. and icysvt current pics with the new trunk lid are on page four.:laugh:

Thanks for that. I've been observing for some time now what the pre98 trunklid looks like with the 98+ bumper. Looks fine. :laugh:

Back