• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre-Spring Zing Whoring!

svttour

Rico Suave
Since I wont be taking my car to SZ I figured I would post a few pics I took yesterday. Cant wait to meet everyone in a couple days!!!

Enjoy!

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

Needs more deknuaberiszing (probably spelled that wrong :crazy:)...

I don't see why people don't like them. I think they break up the doors so they don't look as plain/boring/ugly. Well, at least on the E0 ding guards since they acutually line up with the badge and they have substance to them. Unlike those lame e1's.

I don't see why people don't like them. I think they break up the doors so they don't look as plain/boring/ugly. Well, at least on the E0 ding guards since they acutually line up with the badge and they have substance to them. Unlike those lame e1's.

On the SVT's, I don't like them. The SVT bodykit makes the car look a lot more aggressive, and I think the ding guards take away from that a bit.

I've seen a few Mustangs with the door guards, and they look awful. So much nicer w/out them.

He lies about being lined up with the fender badge (the OP's T-red 99 pictures prove too) but you cannot deny that the flat 98.5+ guards look lame, ugly, uninspired, and worst of all, are completely ineffective if someone slams their door into your car.

I'd have removed mine immediately but the car is so faded from California sun and a few door repaints, that I'd have huge racing stripes.

Who in there right mind would use those wheels :rolleyes: :crazy:. HAHA j/k man as alwyas the car is coming along nicely, too bad it wont be at SZ :cry:. See you in a few days :cool:.

Aaron

Lookin' good as always Sam.:cool: Another reason might be the not so flat roads you may come across, or slicing an unlucky vermin on your trip, like say an armadillo.:rolleyes: :laugh:

I'm telling ya... Us Florida boys need to plan now.
Next year... We rent an RV and a 3 or 4 car hauler... Hook it up to the RV, load up the 'Tours and off to SZ '09 we go...

Back