• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Powdercoating prices

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
What seems to be the "average" price for getting certain parts powdercoated? I am talking about calipers, valve covers, intake manifolds, etc... I want to get things painted but don't want a good "reaming", if you know what I mean. Post up what you might have paid and the ranges you might have encountered in pricing. Any info is appreciated.

Is that $200 just for powdercoat? I have already sandblasted everything and am hoping to be under $150 for IM, VCs, and calipers for gloss black. $200 sounds very fair for blasting and coat....

Is that $200 just for powdercoat? I have already sandblasted everything and am hoping to be under $150 for IM, VCs, and calipers for gloss black. $200 sounds very fair for blasting and coat....

I dont think my parts needed any blasting. Im guessing they just degreased the parts and powdercoated them. Im not really sure.

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

I am powdercoating my own stuff. Bought a stove and PC kit. I am having a bigger stove built at the shop I work at and will use all the stove elements and dials in the new box. I should be able to PC sizes up to motorcycle frames and lawnmower decks. I can't wait to get rolling with my new PC'd parts :)

Back