• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

post pics of your wrecked car(s)!

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
93 PGT R.I.P-blown clutch and tranny at 240K miles!:shocked:
IMG_0002Large.jpg

My brothers Subaru that I rolled, but no worries. Full coverage:laugh::cool:
n511197985_76478_1943.jpg

thewreck.jpg

Me being a dumbass power washed the motor and she never ran right again...

The 3L leaking Fuel Rail that caught fire on the way to work...

Last edited:
Here's my old SE after swiping a mailbox back in 02 or 03
DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

the all fixed up...
DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Then from an accident I had Sep. 25, 2001, full size Chevy 15 passenger van vs. original bodystyle Ford Explorer driven by drunk driver, near dead straight head on, est. closing speed of 65-80. This one cracked the engine block and tranny case, I walked away uninjured, the guest I had on board ( was a resort shuttle van, i was returning from the airport) wasn't wearing a seatbelt in the first bench seat, jumped behind the passenger seat and was extremely lucky to get out of it with some lacerations to the top of his head. If you look close you can see some blood on the passenger side running board, that's from him, his head ended up right where the passenger door folded.
van1.jpg

accident-my-seat1.jpg

That's quite a statement for someone who has no idea what happened.

You're absolutely correct. I do not know what happened. However, IMO something stupid must have been happening to be able to flip a WRX. Plus he says "...no worries. Full coverage" which in my mind indicates that it was not attributable to another driver.

Story: my brother got a new car and we went driving in it for a little while. We were driving on a country road doing about 95mph. I was slowing down preparing for a right hand curve when i saw a deer up ahead. So i cut it in hard trying to avoid him on the inside of the curve. I just barely missed the deer but the car went into a four wheel drift, so i cranked the wheel to left and the car whipped the other way. just as i thought i had the drift under control, my front passenger wheel hit a pot hole. i dont have a clear recollection of what happened between hitting the pot hole and waking up in a ditch. But i prolly rolled it 3 or 4 times.

But i wanna keep this on topic, LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS!!!!

Well therein lies your problem.

Driving 90mph in second gear = broken car.

Driving 95mph = even more broken car.

Trend-setter!

Back