• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Portland Drivers 0; Weather 3+

lol! That seriously looks like fun. Same thing happened to me two nights ago, but lucky for me the opposite side of the intersection had a patch of pavement that I caught traction on. You know, driving and then all of a sudden you're just gradually sliding sideways as if you intended to, nice and smoothly; staring at the little girl in the other car- from your windshield. :laugh:

It's honestly scary the first time anything like that happens. It's ALL ice- and yeah everyone says that, but literally speaking the ground was covered with an inch of ice wasn't it? No matter what, you will not stop on that.

I'll be a dick and laugh at this video some more, because if I knew so many damn people were around, I'd find a lowspot to try and slide into or something. Anything.

Umm they appear to keep driving WTH? Why didn't they just leave their car? The first person hit every friggin car on the street! Had some dude in a busted old Cherokee at in intersection in front to me this morning. Spinning his tires and not going anywhere. I was at a complete stop behind him and as he was backing up I just went around him w/o issue. Quaife + snows = Jeep ownage. Might be time to invest in some quality tires buddy.

I think I would have been pissed off more if the first car hit mine, because he just kept flooring it and was completely out of control. I would have been down there getting all the license plates just in case they hit my car and ran.

but since none of those cars are mine I too will laugh like an A hole at the stupidty of those people. :)

Dang! thats was nuts that first car had a good run!

*4-5 cars

*1 lightpole

* A brick wall

and 1 million people watching it on the internet. Priceless! :D

Back