• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Port Washington, WI

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
Will be heading to Port this weekend to visit my brother-in-law and if I have some free time I thought it would be cool to meet any of you in the area. Don't know yet if I'll have the SVT or if we'll be driving the wagon. Let me know what you guys have going on this weekend. You can reply here or PM.

Thanks

CJ

Yo dude! I don't think I will make it but you are about 1.5hrs from me..... my 2 brothers and their contours are only about 45 minutes from there, Hetfield & Frosty are pretty close to Port.... If I could make it it would only be saturday, but it's looking busy that day :blackeye:.

I'll be down in racine county helping my sister try to get her scooter running. Susposedly the auto shop teacher and the star pupil couldn't get it to run......if i get it running I'm demanding his resignation and taking his job!

Hetfield & Frosty are pretty close to Port....

Yeah, I'm pretty close to Port :) My evenings this weekend are booked, but Saturday morning/afternoon might be open and Sunday anytime after noon I think. It mostly depends on what my g/f has planned (yes, I'm whipped - not a word, Tony).

Back