• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Plans for Spring

LilCe98

Hard-core CEG'er
Whats going on everyone. Its been kinda quiet around here lately so I decided to get a thread going to see what everyone is up to. What are your spring plans? Whatever happened to the meet in Virginia Beach? 69Boss302 (sorry i don't know anyones names on here)how are the repairs going?

I guess i'll get things started.
Spring plans: New exhaust or replace resonator, New speakers, finally get around to installing my Ford short throw shifter, Figure out what that loud noise is coming out from my brakes when i take the steering wheel out from a locked turn. :shrug:

I'll try to add pics to my roll call post so that everyone can see what I'm driving.

Who's next................

Spring plans...for the cars that is....actually get the SVT up here sometime in May/June. As for my Bird, get it back together, tuned, painted, and enjoy it as much as possible.

Regular maintenance. :cool: Been doing a lot of driving recently. :laugh:

In addition, have a few "projects" lined up. Just need to go pick up a postal order to send to my "supplier" and then they can ship the part(s) to me.

the car hasn't been touched yet. I've asked my dad to hold off on the repairs because I wanted to do alot of the work myself.

Then there was their anniversary and they had a few weeks off for traveling. But today I talked with him and asked him to make a list of all the sheetmetal that I'll need. At least then, we can get it back together structurally. Then, it's just putting the little bits from the motor back on.

I might just have to have him do the work for me though. But I still want to change the paint up and that work, at least prep anyway, I'll do to asve him time.

I may also be getting deployed next month for about 5 months...:shrug:

Back