• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pictars of contour (warning: lots of them)

except they're hellasunk...and hellaboring LOL M I RITE?!

but no really everyone on this site and their mother has them. Gotta keep it fr3sh!!111!1!

nothing a 20 or 25mm spacer cant fix, lol..but yeah, overdone i know. That style wheel looks the best though, simple and clean. Thats what im looking for, to replace my 18" GF-1s.

I love your car YOOOO....but the painter in me cant stand to look at the passenger rear door..... other than that....PURE BADAZZNESS!!

nothing a 20 or 25mm spacer cant fix, lol..but yeah, overdone i know. That style wheel looks the best though, simple and clean. Thats what im looking for, to replace my 18" GF-1s.

Didn't you have FSVT's on your car before? I thought you were getting some ballin 9" wide wheels?! :laugh:

edit nvm saw your thread. damn that sucks. Have you looked at TD Pro Race 3's? You can get a set on FocalJet for like 850 shipped. That's the set of wheels I really wanted, I just didn't want to wait 3 months for silver ones.

I love your car YOOOO....but the painter in me cant stand to look at the passenger rear door..... other than that....PURE BADAZZNESS!!

errr I'm not seeing it?

YOOOO man looking good.

I also see the passenger door looks a little diff than the rest of the car.......maybe.

Didn't you have FSVT's on your car before? I thought you were getting some ballin 9" wide wheels?! :laugh:

edit nvm saw your thread. damn that sucks. Have you looked at TD Pro Race 3's? You can get a set on FocalJet for like 850 shipped. That's the set of wheels I really wanted, I just didn't want to wait 3 months for silver ones.

errr I'm not seeing it?

i dont really see a difference in that door to the rest of the car based off those pics.

As for the rims, yeah i sold the 10" 3pc wheels i had. If I want to try and attend SZ12, I need more important work / things done before then. With it being early in the season (for me, April could still be snow/salt on the ground so early-mid May is just clearing up) I have minimal time to get it ready lol

Ill take a look at the wheels you said, but i am pretty picky lol. And you are correct, I had FSVTs on my car last year before the 18" GF-1s. But now im bored of the Enkei's and also want something easier to clean :laugh:

Back