• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request all different suspension combinations

B+G Sport springs (1.6 inch), Koni struts, E1 wheels.
DSCF0895Medium.jpg

DSCF0229Medium.jpg

B+G Sport springs (1.6 inch), Koni struts, 18" Konig Tantrums.
DSCF0504Medium.jpg

DSC00151Large.jpg

B+G Sport springs (1.6 inch), Koni struts, 17" O.Z. Racing Superleggeras (Race Silver).
10fwewnMedium.jpg

Picture009Medium.jpg

Picture028Medium.jpg

Koni springs (1.5 inch), BAT struts, 17" O.Z. Racing Superleggeras (Tuner Silver).
DSCF2004Medium.jpg

DSCF2026Medium.jpg

DSCF2048Medium.jpg

DSC00044Large.jpg

DSC00026Large.jpg

Eibach on Svt struts

I like the eibach springs because they ride really nice and handle really well too, plus they dont lower the car too much if its a year round car.

thats the setup i have, but my car is like an inch and a half lower in the front. is it because i have the old eibach's?

Springs could just be getting old and are sagging, but he also has 4 cyl, so there is a weight difference.

that too, the 4Cyl is like 80 lbs lighter.

However, that was taken about.... 20 miles after I installed the springs, they were still settling, and right before I took the ST200 wheels off, they were much lower then that.

the wieght of the engine is actually closer than 80,zetec is cast iron vs aluminum duratec.:shrug: but thats splitting hairs.lol
that borla on your tony's car is pure butsecks:drool:

well i am told my eibach's are the old style. they are in very good condition, had like 20k miles on them and sat for a few years. either way, nice pics everyone :)

3 years in the making, but this year will really be its year to be seen and finished :):):) im glad my lifes hard work has finally turned into a real job with a future.

ps

467972289_689735bf05_b.jpg

moneyshot

looks sweet! i love gc's i havent heard from you in a while, hows the cougar?

Last edited:
this is awsome! thank you all very much! this has helped my decision very much. my98SVTTurbo i get a discount through my work at advance auto. all said and done it is about 215 + tax or about $230 in my hands

Back