• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PIAA...I thought they were reputeable?

100_0127.jpg

fog lights only :D

impresive

yeah stock fogs suck, and they haze up worse than the headlights. you can put brighter bulbs in there but be prepared to melt the housing.

Damn it...if the yellow hue with the "purple" hue of the HID's didn't look like tits I'd say no...but since they do look like tits...you have a PM.
lmao.gif

Thats why you buy the PIAA's and keep the receipt ...so they replace anything that breaks free of charge :idea:.

I had one lens get a hairline crack in it from going through a construction zone and a new lens was shipped to me next day free of charge.

Money well spent in my opinion. PIAA's output is insane for halogens and the warranty is great.

My post wasn't directed just to you but more as a general response to the ppl that have had PIAA's break on them. But yea...you are screwed w/out a receipt.

My post wasn't directed just to you but more as a general response to the ppl that have had PIAA's break on them. But yea...you are screwed w/out a receipt.

i also got them used, so i had no recepit either...but how long is the warranty for?? cause those lights are atleast 5 years old now...

I have had two sets of Optilux Fogs - and both have cracked. I was confident I had a bad set the first time, but I'm certain nothing is going back in besides stock this time around.

impresive

Is that what were calling impressive these days? He didnt even aim them :laugh:. You want impressive output, take a look at my hella 90's or Teamsvtours hella 90s! thats impressive :)

DSC02026.jpg

It only gets wider behind where the camera was

Back