• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo shop please??

i did the chop for you...but only because i was bored....arrggghhh

DSC00466.jpg

hey thanx man i appreciate and as for this thread i wasnt really thinking about painting them blue i just knew it would get everyone on the site worked up. and i gotta say this has been the longest thread iv ever starded. but thanx to anyone that helped.

hey thanx man i appreciate and as for this thread i wasnt really thinking about painting them blue i just knew it would get everyone on the site worked up. and i gotta say this has been the longest thread iv ever starded. but thanx to anyone that helped.

Awesome! You've now got a lot of people that have noted your name, and will more than likely turn the other direction with the next question/favor you have for the site. Way to go!! :idea:

Mark

im sorry what??? for your info im definetly not a ricer yeah most my friends drive foreign cars and i am very influenced by them but there cars are very clean plus there N/A 4 cylinders would smoke the doors off any contique on this site and i think thats pretty sad!! you pitifull old man that will never amount to anything but CEG!! get a life.

Why are you talking :censored::censored::censored::censored: about Contiques???? Don't you own one?? Or is that the new Battle Z kit on your civic sedan? If so, good job. Youi fooled me into thinking you had a better car.

I feel pretty stupid helping out a moron like you having said that comment.
icon13.gif

Back