• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out Parting out the 'Tour :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
u3ynaby4.jpg

Looks like they came from here by the part number on the package

Thanks for posting that Zerg! Please send me offers on the other stuff. Work is making it hard to get the engine apart but I am getting to it guys, thanks for your patience. Ramon, I am glad everything made it there without a hiccup, cant wait to see pictures!

Parting out the 'Tour :'(

I was also looking on tirerack at the good ridge brake lines. Guess what they are the same part numbers for the svt from 98-00 as the cougar 99-01. Also did some searching on parts stores and rock auto and the calipers are the same too so I guess I will take those brake lines.

-bump to the top. Please make me some fair offers on parts guys. The engine and tranny will be officially parted out soon, I will take pictures (tranny and torsen are sold)

-bump to the top. Please make me some fair offers on parts guys. The engine and tranny will be officially parted out soon, I will take pictures (tranny and torsen are sold)

I've been trying to contact you about the side skirts, I sent 2 PMs. I was wondering when it says hardware included would that be the rocker panels underneath the sideskirts attach to.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hey there. The side skirts include the four square rocker panels and all mounting hardware youd need.

I recall the battery tray being the standard plastic one. This car is an SVT and the engine is stock. The LIM is in great condition just needs to be cleaned, please shoot me an offer for it. The parking brake and cable are in great shape, I will take pics this weekend when the garage is empty. Thank you for the interest guys!

Wondering if you still have the crank? Would be interested if still useable.

That Looks awesome Ramon! Apologies to everyone who pm'ed me, I took a hiatus from life, for a bit. I still have everything that hasnt sold. Here are the new prices for those still interested:

ASA AR1 18" wheels $350!!!!! Please come pick them up

I updated the first post with contact information for those interested

I still have the entire car with a full interior and nearly complete engine bay. Will get pictures up tomorrow. Buyers pay actual shipping, no more, no less.

That Looks awesome Ramon! Apologies to everyone who pm'ed me, I took a hiatus from life

....thanks man. Those boots add a nice touch to the interior. And its okay about the other thing, when I paid for the boots they were here quickly!....i pm'd you again about a few other parts.

Hi, Tabari

I e-mailed you a few days ago but haven't heard from you. I reserved the Torsen and transaxle with cables back in feb. Let me know what's going on. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back