• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out Parting out 1998 SVT Contour Silver with MNB Int

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pretty much everything. They need to go they are taking up space in my garage at home and work.I can do a sweet package deal on transmission and axles.

Still available rear bumper and steering wheel w/airbag, how much shipped to 76119, thank you

I still have rear bumpber and steering wheel with air bag those items are kinda big. I will have to get a quote after Christmas. I will deffinately get back to you.

How much shipping is too much? I think its too big to go through normal ups is has to be ups freight They said around 180 ish according to their website.

50 dollars each
Front and rear silver frost doors with door panels and good glass
50 dollars for sunroof glass and entire assembly no motor or motor cover
50 dollars each front and rear SVT bumpers slight damage to both
50 dollars each front and rear subframes no rust.
50 dollars each hood and trunk lid.
50 dollars mnb dash no warp with glovebox
50 dollars each front seats
50 dollars complete rear seat
50 dollars steering column with wheel and airbag
20 dollars each E0 wheels with decent tires no center caps
These items are big and somewhat costly to ship . So i have them priced low. If you can arrange shipping or local pickup. I will deliver up to 20 miles.
If you are interested in more than one part we can work something out. Or if you are interested in alot of things I can deliver further.
Package deal for everything 500 bucks
Need to move these parts out of my garage.

Last edited:
Do you still have any wiring left. All I need is the backup lamp plug with a short length of the wires to splice into my cars wiring. I swapped my broken 2002 mtx trans for a 1998 rebuilt trans and the backup lamp switch is different. This plug needed is on top of the trans on the shift tower. If you still have it, I could really use it. Can't find one locally.

Ok everything must go Need a contour sunroof? 20 bucks
a great front or rear subframe no rust 20 bucks. Full set of MNB leather seats 100 bucks. Will not ship for these prices too much hassle. Front and rear SVT bumpers 20 bucks each.

Wha? Did I miss the boat?!? Completely?

Is the heating/ventilation/air conditioning control module still available? How about the interior dash lighting dimmer? The both front doors window track/door frame weatherstripping? Exterior weather stripping (base of the windows) for each door? Do you still have the passenger window lift switches? Thanks for letting me know! My zip is 21401. - Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back