• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out Part out 98.5 E1 SF MNB SVT W/ 95k lots of mods to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
No buyers for car so it's getting junked. Let me know ASAP for any parts you are interested in. Must be easy access. Not messing with headers, suspension etc. List copied over from the for sale thread.

-SVT front bumper - pending Capt - SOLD
-redline hood struts. Black in color. Hold up stock hood now great. Very good cond.Pending Keystone
-
SF OEM hood Pending Keystone
-Alpine 9835 (iirc) HU (can get exact model if interested) with built in high power pre-amp.
- comes with a set of "winter" E1's that are just that....winter/beater wheels.
- Interior is very nice. Never had any one sit in the back seats...they look brand new - pending Keystone
- very rarely was the passenger seat ever used.
- pre-98 trunk with lip spoiler
- Rear bumper was professionally painted very recently. Bought a new one and had the bumper re-sprayed professionally and had the black area on the valance painted gloss black....looks MUCH better than stock. pending - Capt SOLD
- low mileage
- Original everything as for engine, tranny, etc.
- Weapon R headers
- Weapon R y-pipe pending -Capt SOLD
- Possibly Borla catback will go with the car if it doesn't sell outright
- Steeda short throw shifter with Focus ST knob pending - Capt SOLD
- reverse indiglo gauges, HVAC, HL
- Koni Shocks and B&G springs
- Stazi gen 2 mesh all around pending -Capt SOLD
- Painted Oval in SF - pending - Capt SOLD
- will sell with my famous "Terminator" tails...although the passenger side seems to have a craze but not cracked all the way through. SOLD
- Projector fog lights -pending Capt SOLD
- Pre-98 console with custom Redline leather armrest pad.
- re-content rear dome light
- re-content dash clock (not on b/c fuse pulled)
- SVT etched pedals/ Billet heel guards on both front mats SOLD
- SVT mats SOLD
- Redline shift boot
- "SVT Contour" door sills
- 35% ceramic tint all the way around

I'm sure I am forgetting other "taste-full" mods...but I'm just going off the top of my head.

So I'd like to see the car and everything else I have with it. I have other parts listed in the classifieds that I will link to here:

- Newly painted post-98 trunk with M3 spoiler....never been mounted after being professionally painted. MINT
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...m3-lip-spoiler - pending Capt SOLD

- 18" Enkie MM2's in anthracite with brushed lip. Again these wheels are mint. Will need new tires. No curbrash or blems
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...-in-anthracite

-19" Axis Neo's just refinished. Only 3-4 sets ever made. Be willing to bet they are the nicest set around. Has tires on them with a good amount of tread. One of the tires has a leak.
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...last-summer)

- MINT E1's....look like they were never used. No tires
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...-E1-SVT-wheels

car has full (front bumper, rear bumper, and oval) Stazi Gen II mesh that can be sold as a package. No stock grills.

As expected I am getting hammered with PM's about parts. I just cleared out some space...

Please put your best offer in the PM b/c there are too many parts to go back and forth with ppl on.

Also I am not going as granular of a part out to do PCM, harnesses, etc. Basically if it takes more than 30 mins to remove I'm not selling it haha. If someone wants to buy the car and part out to the nuts and bolts they are welcome to buy it and have at it as the car was originally listed for sale.

a lot of pending but until payment is received all parts are avail.

This past weekend was hectic....I have all the parts that have sold so far in boxes. I just have to slap addresses on everything. I will be sending everything out tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back