• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Opinions please:)

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
So i've always wanted after market wheels for my car but couldn't afford new ones. Finally i got my hands on some:) Ive never heard of the brand name(i think there nock offs), i bought from my boss at work.
They're Devtno Road Concepts:18" silver 7spokes.

100_1360.jpg

100_1361.jpg

100_1362.jpg

peterscrap019.jpg

I think the wheels are gorgeous, but is the wheel gab so bad that it looks retarded?

Please choose one of the following:
A)lower it
B)looks fine the way it is
C)put the stockers back on!
D)Your car looks like a ricer!
E)All of the above
OR
F)None of the above

Well i do want to lower it but my concerns are bottoming out on driveways, going through car washes, ect.
That and i cant afford a new suspension setup. I have to get a used one.

tires are Too damn tiny, get a fatter tire and drop it. Will look sexy then.

you should do what i do. constantly check out the local junkyards. i found a couple different svts and i got a rear strut tower brace($5), b&m shifter($25), struts with lowering springs($25for all of them with the knuckles), upper and lower manifolds($20 for both), and the cams($20 for all), i also have a collection of front bumpers and seats in my basement

you should do what i do. constantly check out the local junkyards. i found a couple different svts and i got a rear strut tower brace($5), b&m shifter($25), struts with lowering springs($25for all of them with the knuckles), upper and lower manifolds($20 for both), and the cams($20 for all), i also have a collection of front bumpers and seats in my basement

I'm out in the country and CSVT's dont come around too often. That and not many people put money into their base contours.
But a good idea, i'll check it out.

trades for used tires? good luck. theres no core on tires because who would want to buy used ones? theres no way of making them like new again.

i swear those look like 15's......but nice lookin. Burn out those tires, watch the curb check with those.....and get some 45's later on. Those rims are h()t.

Last edited:
Back