• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

opinion: yellow fogs

compudude86

CEG'er
I am thinking about installing yellow fogs in my car, either yellow bulbs, or a yellow vinyl film. What is their general opinion on such things? Has anyone done this? How do you like it?

I have yellow bulbs in mine. They're noticably yellower, and even more so with my HIDs, but I want a little darker. I really like the look of it with a white blue HID low beam look.

I have yellow bulbs in mine. They're noticably yellower, and even more so with my HIDs, but I want a little darker. I really like the look of it with a white blue HID low beam look.

I second everything in this statement, they really look good with HID's. Im not a fan of them with regular bulbs though.

yeah, that is a future option right now, I have the "blue-white" halogen bulbs right now, starting with HIDs in the headlights tomorrow, and when I get some more cash, i'm planning to put platinum burners with yellow vinyl on the lenses and (4500k?) HID bulbs. in the meantime, I may be vinyling the stock lenses with the HID-wannabes in it

The only pic I have of them on

425907_10150826020593298_711258297_12637451_1644660007_n.jpg

yeah, that is a future option right now, I have the "blue-white" halogen bulbs right now, starting with HIDs in the headlights tomorrow, and when I get some more cash, i'm planning to put platinum burners with yellow vinyl on the lenses and (4500k?) HID bulbs. in the meantime, I may be vinyling the stock lenses with the HID-wannabes in it

I put DDM 5000k in my headlights. Then got the proburner housings in for the fogs with 3000k bulbs. HIDs are definitely the way to go.

I agree on the painting idea, except for the fact that I don't know if I like it yet and don't want to trash a good set of lights. Anyone have experience running themm on a regular basis? Right now I always run my fogs, and im not sure if they would look good on all the time...

Back