• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Only 45 registered?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
We had 116 by the time SZ hit last year. I hope a flood of people register in the next 4 weeks. Is CEG dying? :help:

I have three trips this year with all the vacation time in the world for them, just not the money. I'm making sure my budget is solid before I commit.

Come on, you know I'm gonna be there. :laugh: Much humps for Kim, remember?

Yeah there are a lot of people talking about attending, especially the locals, but not all of them are registered.
Get on it, you effers! :p

Yeah there are a lot of people talking about attending, especially the locals, but not all of them are registered.
Get on it, you effers! :p

It's still not set in stone for me. Sandra has been having trouble with financial aid for summer classes, so she still doesn't have her class schedule to know if she is coming or not. I have so much going on and I'm trying to get myself ready but I don't know for sure yet either. As usual, I'm probably signing up last minute.

Thats what I was thinking Todd, I am actually coming this year I thought more would come just to bash me in person:laugh: Its depresing that only 45 people have registered so far.

It's slow up until the last minute usually. I don't recall it being this slow. Each year is different.

I'm 99% sure I'm not going. If this wasn't in the EXACT MIDDLE of my final exams I'd most definitely go, crappy car and all.

Yeah in the middle of exams is a valid excuse. I managed to pull off getting back for the start of my exams in 05 by like.. an hour. lol

i always wait till the last minute.

need to find a roomate too.

i should probably ask if i can have the time off too lol!

im still waiting to see when some other locals are going, then I will for sure make up my mind.

WTF! are you effin kidding?!
WHY?
Almost the entire MI membership on this site will be there. What more do you need? Are you really unable to drive a couple hours on your own to get across state??

Todd is going. That should be enough reason right there.

WTF! are you effin kidding?!
WHY?
Almost the entire MI membership on this site will be there. What more do you need? Are you really unable to drive a couple hours on your own to get across state??

Todd is going. That should be enough reason right there.

couldn't of said it better myself ...

lol I don't think you saw my other post but I have a nightmare time everytime I drive to the east side of michigan, I always get lost. either way im sure I will be going, just don't know what days yet.

What happens to SZ first timers? They always count down the days to the next one the day they leave.

Everyone in EGL, You need to paypal me not wait to see me in person. Why? Becuase you probably arn't going to soo just paypal!!!

I would love to come to spring zing but i dont think my car is worthy enuff right now and driving from SC thats a hell of a drive, maybe next year
its not about having a "worthy" car. its about coming out and meeting/hanging out with the people you talk to on the forums every day. you can make the drive better by joining up with a few of us and cruising together most of the way up. from SC you could head up to knoxville and meet icysvt and ryanblacksvt on wednesday and then i will be joining them in Cinncinatti.

Back