• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

One year....

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
I sold my Tour:

picture.JPG

To get this:

picture.JPG

To this a year later:

picture.JPG

still stock to me. !! lol.. jk, I lubb the ebo mang.,..

Ps.. the owner of my race car took me barhopping.. lol..

You'd be surprised the difference between a sticker and the real thing. I like the tails now, but real is real and theres NO substitute. They've served their purpose and now Hector is stepping up to the plate BIG time, can't wait to see those custom painted headlights too!!!

I can't wait to do my "then and now" pics, but mine will be THREE years later, not a year, damn!

Modding will take a back seat after early spring due to us getting into a house.:cool:

Thanks again all.:cool: :eek:

Like we talked about already, atleast you've got the fuel pump and boost controller right now and when you consider how the car looks/runs right now, your waaaaaaaay ahead of the game;)

Like we talked about already, atleast you've got the fuel pump and boost controller right now and when you consider how the car looks/runs right now, your waaaaaaaay ahead of the game;)

Honestly it seems like he's atleast a half a second behind but if you like the fantasy world you live in then cool :)

Last edited:
Back