• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Olive Garden cravings?

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
So I hear you SZ people didn't get to have the traditional dinner at the OG this year.

Anyone want to hit up the OG in Manchester, NH this coming Sunday?
Mike and I will most likely be fiddling with at least one of the cars this weekend, so you all could meet us at our place first, then we could all head over.

Eat a late breakfast and bring your appetites for early dinner.
We usually like to go at around 4:30 to beat the rush.
Bring your SZ pics/vids too!

That's cool with me. We did the SZ review at our house last year, and we all seemed to enjoy ourselves.
Mike and I have Monday off for the holiday, so if anyone needs to crash overnight, feel free.

sounds like a plan to me.
if its nice out i can even bring the SVT to show off the pretty hood!
hehe
and we can all listen to the throw out bearing make noises.

How did you know brian?
no one was suppose dot know that Billdo bought my car!
it was a surprise!

i was trying to say I would drive my car if the weather was nice also but after I posted I realized that just quoting you didn't work quite right ...

This is the point where I need to organize my calendars. :(

I've no idea if I'm doing anything that weekend ... between this and next month most of my weekends are filled with graduations and birthdays etc. And I can't access my work calendar from home, but the US Stock Market is closed that day so I assume I have that Monday off.

So .. I'll be there if I am free (which I think I am!).

ElKy .. if you ever sell your car I want that sunroof module!

Last edited:
btw, we have a 12 pack of Coke and a 12 of Dew already (was supposed to be for SZ), so don't any of you dare bring any drinks over! You need to help me drink mine. :)
I also have the 'gredients for Jess's SZ punch if you want some of that (Parrot Bay Pineapple and Gatorade Blue Frost).

Back