• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Old school for the new school.

svttour

Rico Suave
Ok well I think that we all know that lately there have been many posts from thing that have been posted years ago. Lets give these new schoolers as much info and pics as we can. I just booted my comp and Ive got a ton of pics and vids to post. Its just transfering everything thats going to take forever.

Does anyone have "yourclip.wmv" that was the best compilation vid with linkin park background music.

Post everything 04 and earlier. Here is a meet we had back in 04. Look what showed up ;)

chrissurielsamJames.jpg

btw that's not my website. The repository was put together years ago by another CEGer (Tim?).

old school brewery tour meet post card from Miller sent by Mikey before I was 21:
MILLER.jpg

Steve:
DSC00750-1.jpg

Meets:
U.jpg

supermeet.jpg

S.jpg

DSC00970-1.jpg

V.jpg

X.jpg

Dsc01047.jpg

Finally someone notices.

Its a guy names James. He is registered on the forums but never posts. He lives in orlando.

Thanks for the memories , guys . Unfortunately , most of my O.G. CEG and SZ photos are on 35mm photos , or on another computer that I don't use anymore . Guess I've gotta boot it up and copy all that stuff over ...

Thanks for the memories , guys . Unfortunately , most of my O.G. CEG and SZ photos are on 35mm photos , or on another computer that I don't use anymore . Guess I've gotta boot it up and copy all that stuff over ...

Thats what I am in the process of doing at the moment.

fall of 04' King of Prussia mall meet: in the pic we have:
2000s/r(something like that,he got flamed pretty hard here for something and never came back,go figure)digital slacker(doug)presvt days,me,buddy palumbo(allan,he had a diff screen name than)luca(christine)checkered'svt(brian) couple other troll members there that day too.....and wow,come to think of it we're all still here too:crazy:
7232640010_large.jpg

doug secretly admiring the pre98:
7232640007_large.jpg

not sure were it came from,but one of my favorites:
7232640261_large.jpg

Back