• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Old school CEGer....trying to keep it fresh!

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Well I haven't been active much on the forums in the last year or so, but the SVT is still alive and kickin! She's mostly a garage queen these days but I grabbed some new wheels over winter and finally had a chance to snap a few pictures last month.

Enjoy!

SANY0422Medium_zps2ff0f841.jpg~original

SANY0434Medium_zps937b954a.jpg~original

SANY0433Medium_zps2c457341.jpg~original

SANY0429Medium_zps1697d6c1.jpg~original

SANY0423Medium_zps9a904948.jpg~original

great looking car! were did you get that lip spoiler?

It's a universal M3/M5 lip spoiler painted to match. I can't remember the length though because I installed it a long time ago. The first one I installed was too short and didn't run from end to end.

Yea it has been a while since you've been on. Glad you still have the car and it still does look amazing. You going to make it to SZ this year or what?

Thanks man. Everytime I think I'm ready to give up the car, I dust it off, take it for a drive and decide I'm never giving it up. :laugh:

I won't make it to SZ this year. This time of year is crazy at work so it's tough to plan time off. Hopefully next year, but I've been saying that for the last 5 years. :crazy:

Those wheels are fresh. What kind are they?

17" Kazera KZ-P in Bronze with Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires. I grabbed the last complete set on clearance from Tire Rack at a price I couldn't pass up.

Fresh to death! I know you have good taste in wheels, but I can't tell what they are.

Thanks! I still have my 18" OZ Superleggeras and 17" BBS RX too. I couldn't bring myself to sell them. The Cougar got the Superleggeras and my girlfriend's SVT has the RXs.

The color is kinda unique because it seems to change depending on the angle and the light. Sometimes it's bronze, other times it's gunmetal/gray.

541855_10151344015412342_1617369341_n.jpg

74957_10151344013032342_869315269_n.jpg

I like they are not two tone like there other varieties.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of all black wheels, and the polished with blue lip wouldn't work at all on my car. I almost didn't even grab the bronze but I figured with the close out price, if I didn't like it I would just resell them.

I'll trade you those Kazeras for a nice set of Centerline Storms. :laugh:

Car looks great. i haven't gone for a ride in it in a while. You're going to have to change that this summer.

I'm sure we can work something out. :laugh:

Yeah, I'm looking to put a few miles on her this summer. The odometer hasn't moved all that much in the last couple years.

Back