• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ok, lets see it!

i showed you mine crispy now show me yours!

I'll take pictures this weekend... I got the car back Wednesday night

is there a trick to mounting the Mirko so it can be taken off later? they were afraid to go with the double sided tape because they know I want to take it off in Winter

they figured it would crack when I attempted to pull it off later so they just painted it and did not install it, they want me to do it.

I'll take pictures this weekend... I got the car back Wednesday night

is there a trick to mounting the Mirko so it can be taken off later?

One button head cap screw through each side with a nut/washer on the backside.

And i want to see pictures dang nabbit! Just noticed your sig....did you end up just painting it SF again?

~Josh

One button head cap screw through each side with a nut/washer on the backside.

And i want to see pictures dang nabbit! Just noticed your sig....did you end up just painting it SF again?

~Josh

yup.. repaint in Silver Frost as the Lambo or Astin Matin Shade I wanted was pretty blasted pricy

you busy this weekend? we could install that splitter and that TB so you can get your core back.

I also need some Mil Eliminator help -- I think the person who built and installed mine was retarded...

I recently bought new ones from mileliminators.com and I'm thinking that they need to be swapped in and that he probably tapped into the wrong wires.

I've got and had codes for bank 1 and bank 2 O2 sensor malfunctions since the car was on the road again... I already replaced both sensors this year and the cat :(

Last edited:
I'm booked on the weekends till mid Nov. with shop work and events and after that i've got 3 cars to buid this winter and a week long service job waiting to get in the shop......PRT is taking in no more service work untill probably April so i can get these car's done. Perhaps we can work something out in Nov....but i'm making NO promises.

~Josh

make it stop raining here and I'll take pics and post em :(

I'm still not used to seeing my car all one color... its freakin me out without seeing some primer or something. LOL

it didnt start raing there till this afternoon. dont give me that crap! you asked for pics and got them so give it up!

godamnit it, now my car is covered in snow :(

I have a few things I need to do to it today when it warms up.. I'll snap a few pictures for ya M!key.

ok, took some quick pictures for ya... absoletely zero dents and dings and 100% all the same color WHOOT! it looks like a brand new car again!

I still have to install the Mirko and they postponed the Morette install as I really needed the car back and had to return my insurance car rental. They also painted a Mondeo Grill for me as well but again that will be installed at "phase 2"

I wont inline these as they are fuggin huge.. I just bought a 1 gig card in preparation of SEMA and forgot to change the sizing prior to snapping. These are 56K killers - sorry.

www.teamneco.com/svtoct

goddamn snow!

thats what i am talking about! now buy the st24 front bumper!!!!! ask chris about it. he thought it was da shizzzzzzzzz!

ya so I took my car out of storage for the first time since pole's meet [and before that from paint]... I now have 3 dents on the car that I dont want to talk about.

Back