• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ohio cruise before winter

My brother said "Uhhh Kev, OSU vs Michigan? I can't go anywhere" :rolleyes:

I'm probably riding solo, but I'm gonna see if I can get my buddy out in his Mustang.

Yes.....YES.....Mustangs....tell him to go with you!

TTT...updated event info. Meeting at Walmart's parking lot...its only 5 mins from the bar we are going to eat at. I figure that way...we can get a group picture with all the cars!

Alight Brent. But as of right now idk if my car will be going :-/. Just smoked my clutch this morning assuming it did not like to be driven when it gets cold as f**k out but my engine will be coming out tomorrow and I will be servicing everything that needs to be don't and will be trying my damnedest to get it done by this weekend ugh FML!!!!!

Lol dude all I did is start my car and let it warm up then I put it into rev and all was well but then it would not come out of rev I had to rip it out :-/ and then when I pushed clutch to try to go to first it was like kicking a brick wall. When it's in first and clutch lever is to the floor car still rolls like your in gear :-/ oh we'll ill fix it

As of about five minutes ago my brand new stg 2 clutch kit is ordered hope it gets here in time. Pulling my engine tomorrow and starting my trans rebuild haha

Sounds like one hell of a plan to me have a little fun haha there better be some cute girls in Ohio man that's like 90% of why I am going ;-)
Aside from the guys, elderly, minors, and ugly girls, Ohio is pretty much all cute girls. I promise.

This is gunna be awesome haha and because I know everyone loves pictures here is a few of my progress sofar on my clutch job. Only took me about a hour and forty five minutes from start to finish in the rain ugh.

Enjoy everyone haha

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

Last edited:
No ••••!! Only an hour and 45?? You got this down to a science. lol Hope your clutch makes it on time, so you can break it in on the way to Norwalk! lol Cant wait guys....this is gonna be fun getting some people on here and some others together before winter pounds us...and I put the CSVT in storage and get my snowboard out.

No ••••!! Only an hour and 45?? You got this down to a science. lol Hope your clutch makes it on time, so you can break it in on the way to Norwalk! lol Cant wait guys....this is gonna be fun getting some people on here and some others together before winter pounds us...and I put the CSVT in storage and get my snowboard out.
Lucky
squint.gif
I'm plannin on plowing with my Mirko all winter long :laugh:

You ever go to Mad River?

Yeah I have issues I know but it's a great feeling knowing I can do it on the fly whenever I have to even in the rain when it's dark outside haha. I have pulled probably over 40 engines easy :-/

^^You iz one bad sum ••••• John!!

Kevin...have not been to Mad River...usually go to Snow Trails. But I am down for whatever...I will crash big wherever I go! lol

Back