• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ohio cruise before winter

For a price.

Well looks like ups ••••ed me this time. Can't take the car tomorrow because well the clutch never came in wtf.

Kevin get ahold of me I got a question!!!!!

I am gonna call this cruise off. Sorry fellas. Too much salt being laid down around Norwalk and ••••. Its gonna being lightly snowing tonight up by the lakes. I am calling it a year for my car. Its going in storage tomorrow.

I will make it up to you guys come spring time! I will plan my own Ohio cruise...and go to SZ13 wherever it is.

I am gonna call this cruise off. Sorry fellas. Too much salt being laid down around Norwalk and ••••. Its gonna being lightly snowing tonight up by the lakes. I am calling it a year for my car. Its going in storage tomorrow.

I will make it up to you guys come spring time! I will plan my own Ohio cruise...and go to SZ13 wherever it is.

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!
Dannnng bummer man! I hear ya though. We'll make the spring cruise awesome :)

Sorry guys. They are laying some salt galore now. No way I am letting this clean of a car get ••••ty. Its been garage kept all it life

I'd kill to play some forza but i sold my xbox to help pay for my ••••ty new 3.0. ive been off since noon Thursday and im already going crazy.....

Lame.
You guys are welcome to come over here instead and help me finish dropping my gas tank and make new brake lines.

Back