• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh my wing!

Maybe I'm not seeing it right, but isn't that a RC car? Looks like it'd be, plus the "ScaleGraphics.com" sticker might be a tip off...

I like mine better! :drool:
663057_70_full.jpg

where do you find those bodies, i cant find contour or mondeos
Nobody makes a Contour body, but HPI Europe still makes the Mondeo BTC car (pictured above) and Tamiya used to make a pre-98 style MK1 Mondeo. I have 3 total. :eek: Every now and then, one might pop up on ebay. I've contacted HPI Europe about importing a whole bunch of these bodies and they told me flat out 'no'. :cry:

I really hope the OP realized this is an R/C car. If not than you might want to have your IQ checked.

Nobody makes a Contour body, but HPI Europe still makes the Mondeo BTC car (pictured above) and Tamiya used to make a pre-98 style MK1 Mondeo. I have 3 total. :eek: Every now and then, one might pop up on ebay. I've contacted HPI Europe about importing a whole bunch of these bodies and they told me flat out 'no'. :cry:

Not true at all ... ProtoForm made a Contour body . I happen to have one in my collection , brand new in the wrapper :cool: . I also have an unopened Mondeo body as well - made by HPI (like the Rapid Fit one pictured above) .

No - they're NOT for sale :p .

Back