• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Weekend Cruise Thread

darn, well ill be out next week late for sure then. parents will be out of town.

alright. well maybe ill still go then. to bad only my exhaust will be done by next week.:cry:

im heading out in bout an hour....im gonna be in the svt focus though look for the red stock with svt six spoke wheels and my buddy with his maroon 05 zx3 with svt 14 spokes on it

i think ill leave around 9. anyone want to meet up somewhere?

added: who's going out to WW tonight?

Last edited:
I was out there, woodward never saw anything more than a few sprinkles, but i took 696 home and there were a few parts that got rain. about 3 miles after getting on 696 there was a focus in a wall with another tuner focus in front of it, wonder what happened there? :rolleyes: I had to drive onto the rumble strip when a big ass yukon decided to just come on over and cut me off, yea that was fun.

My wife and I took the long way to Dearborn to get to Pizza Papalis, you know, Hall Rd to Opdyke to Woodward to I-696 on Saturday night and it was NUTZ:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Can't wait for this Saturday!

I was out there, woodward never saw anything more than a few sprinkles, but i took 696 home and there were a few parts that got rain. about 3 miles after getting on 696 there was a focus in a wall with another tuner focus in front of it, wonder what happened there? :rolleyes: I had to drive onto the rumble strip when a big ass yukon decided to just come on over and cut me off, yea that was fun.

it wasn't me i swear! lolz

yeah woodward was kinda deadish....but no rain even though the lightning looked convincing

Back