• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

just got done painting it then went on a road trip 3 days later so baby jesus can suck my balls before my work gets chipped up.

by the way isnt that saying kinda wore out now?

yeah man they stopped saying that after the crucifixion

Here's a few pics of my T-red

Way back in the day.
standard.jpg

More recent shots.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

just got done painting it then went on a road trip 3 days later so baby jesus can suck my balls before my work gets chipped up.

by the way isnt that saying kinda wore out now?
Win. That car looks awesome, BTW:drool:
whatever floats your boat, but bras are like sand paper on your paint
Don't try to tell this guy about paint/body....

Win. That car looks awesome, BTW:drool:

Don't try to tell this guy about paint/body....

thanks, yeah i really didnt want to get into a discussion with kaos about my bra and whatnot, if it scratches it i know a guy that can fix it:eek: i just didnt want any rock chips

you can say that again. first SZ after I had my car painted I couldn't use the bra because it was raining and I got a number of chips in the front bumper from the drive out :cry:

you can say that again. first SZ after I had my car painted I couldn't use the bra because it was raining and I got a number of chips in the front bumper from the drive out :cry:

and rock chips suck to fix, id much rather deal with a scratch

needs a plate too, glad you polished the headlights

got one now! that picture was taken the second i got it home! still not registered, hopefully this week, the plate came off my other 98 T-red, only difference is the VIN!

what do you guys think, paint the grill body color or leave it chrome?

liked the gunmetals better.

blk on red = sex

always wondered how that chrom on that back would look black though, better than chrom, but not as good as body color....

Back